For a map click picture
A Word of Introduction

 

On the first Sunday of March, 1958, the congregation now known as the Meadow View Church of Christ was formed. On that day, 31 people were present for the first worship service. The congregation, then known as Casa View, purchased property and built a church building at 3516 Oates Drive in Mesquite. During the course of the next three decades the church experienced growth and became well known in the Mesquite, Dallas, and Garland community for its evangelistic zeal and community outreach.

On September 6, 1987, the congregation moved into its new facilities on North Galloway Avenue in north Mesquite. Since that time the church has continued its effort to reach the people of this community and has been blessed with a steady growth.

Meadow View has a confident faith in God, a sincere gratitude for the manifold grace bestowed, an attitude of love toward one another, and a spirit of unity for the work of the Lord.

 

Our Elders

Our Ministers and Staff

Click Here for a Map